Hypnotherapy Training – Professional Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy Psychotherapy and NLP
This Practitioner Diploma course will teach you everything you need to know to be able to set up as an accredited GHR – Clinical Hypnotherapist and successfully treat clients.
The course is also beneficial to those who work in professions where hypnosis skills can help – such as Doctors, Dentists, and to complement other therapies. You will learn traditional Eriksonian hypnosis along with the most advanced 21st century modern hypnotherapy techniques with a good basis in Psychotherapy and NLP. This tool-kit of the most powerful and up to date skills will prove invaluable to you when you set up in a practice and will enable you to treat a wide spectrum of client’s conditions.
- 450 hours total study
- Intensive face to face practice hours spread over 9 weekends and 10 home study modules
- You will be trained by Louise Moore one of the UK’S top Harley Street Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapists with over 27 years experience
- Receive accredited training with the GHSC (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
- On completion of the course be eligible to register with the GHR (General Hypnotherapy register)
- Learn fast effective techniques that will bring your clients immediate benefits
- Learn Psychotherapy and NLP techniques to back up your clinical hypnotherapy skills
- Learn effective marketing to launch a successful practice and discover how to build a substantial income within your first 12 month.
- 9 Intensive training weekends – 1 per month minimum
- 10 home study modules to be completed over 12 months with email support
- You will be eligible for accreditation by GHR(General Hypnotherapy Register)
- £2, 500 per delegate
- Pay up front for a £250 discount or spread out payments over 12 months
The next course will run from April 2020 please contact us for our latest prospectus. All courses will be held in Harley Street, Central London or Redgrave Suffolk.
To reserve your place on the next course – email us now
Contact Louise Moore on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3289 5116