‘Professional Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy,Psychotherapy and NLP’
This Practitioner Diploma course will teach you everything you need to know to be able to set up as an accredited GHR – Clinical Hypnotherapist and successfully treat clients.
The course is also beneficial to those who work in professions where hypnosis skills can help – such as Doctors, Dentists, and to complement other therapies. You will learn traditional Eriksonian Hypnosis along with the most advanced 21st century modern hypnotherapy techniques with a good basis in Psychotherapy and NLP. This tool-kit of the most powerful and up to date skills will prove invaluable to you when you set up in a practice and will enable you to treat a wide spectrum of client’s conditions.
Here is everything the course includes :
- 450 hours total study
- 120 practical intensive training hours, delivered by Louise Moore
- 10 home study modules with assignments and case studies to be completed in the students own time frame
- Certificate awarded to all students passing practical study and successfully completing the 10 home study models to the required standard set out by the GHSC.
- You will be trained by Louise Moore one of the UK’S top Harley Street Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapists with over 28 years experience
- The training course is accredited with the GHSC (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
- On completion of the course be eligible to register with the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register)
- Learn fast effective techniques that will bring your clients immediate results
- Learn Psychotherapy and NLP techniques to back up your clinical hypnotherapy skills
- Learn effective marketing to launch a successful practice and discover how to build a substantial income within your first 12 month.
- You will be eligible for accreditation by GHR(General Hypnotherapy Register) once your Diploma certificate has been awarded
- Course fee £2650 per student
- Pay up front for a £50 discount or spread payments over 12 months interest free.
The professional practioner training course can commence at any time with the home study and the practical training hours in class run intensively every 3 months for 8 days.
Download prospectus –
To reserve your place on the next course – request a call back – APPLY NOW
Contact LifeMatters Training College on:
email@example.com or call 020 3289 5116